Tuesday 17 July 2012

A little more about me

This is a posy taken from my winter garden. the lovely green tub was given to me at Christmas by my sons girlfriend, I have just refreshed the oasis and use it for the cut flowers. it really suits the table and the placemat I made years\ago. Funny story about that mat. I thought it had faded in the sun, one day I spilt my tea all over it so it needed washing, well I am ashamed to say, it was not faded just very very dusty...........so its clean now.


This is my current cross stitch project, I bought the pattern on sale for three dollars, and I thought great!, a cheap project, forgot the cost of threads and the TIME it would take me. Oh well, what else would I do? I am now up to the  stage where I am finishing all the last touches and for some reason I have slowed down, I love it and I dont mind its slow progress. I am adding beading and for me that is the equivalent of eating dessert, slowly and with much pleasure.


4 comments:

  1. Found you. Now the pressure will be on to keep posting. Your flowers are so pretty I am going outside to pick some of my camelias.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding me, now to live up to expectations.....:-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cross stitch, such careful work!! Good on you :)

    ReplyDelete